quarta-feira, 26 de agosto de 2009

Pleased to meet you...


W
ho am I? What shall I do next??? Questions that keep tormenting my life. Actually they have been tormenting me all along. Sometimes I find the answers. But I always find a way of loosing them.

I was editing my Orkut profile just now. Deleting all my three hundred and something communities. Reseting my virtual life so maybe I can understand part of me that I never knew. Part of me that is always freshly new.

I met someone yesterday. As beautiful as angels can be. It messed up my whole mind. It messed up my feelings. I just don’t know what to do next.
I don’t know what to do now… If anyone has the formula to understand life as a single unit, please teach me. For me life has been showing itself as multiple passages which you have to go through one at a time, and always ride it till the end. Where we are gonna end is not a question to be made. We have to ride the night and follow silently our destiny maker.

Faith. I believe It’s all gonna turn out all right. B
ut we have fears, don’t we? Nothing to lose, they say. But for us, sometimes, the feeling of not trying and knowing that there´s still a chance to get it is better than losing it forever. And I don’t wanna lose her. I barely met her.

Don’t say that I am confused. The universe is t
he insane one. I just try to put it all on the same rhythm. My life, my thoughts and my universe. I know that includes everything, even you and this words, but’s the only way I can carry on.

Love is a strange word. Full of mysteries. It can bring pleasures and it can bring pain. To risk is a matter of vantage point. Whether if you fight it or not you are risking….



WHO ARE YOU THAT MAKES ME SO DAMN CRAZY??? THAT FILLS MY HEART WITH JOY AND MY MIND WITH FEAR??? CAN YOU BE THE ONE, BEAUTIFUL THING, THAT IS GOING TO END THIS TORMENT OF MINE?

Pleased to meet you. Won’t you guess my name?



Originalmente publicado em http://fotolog.terra.com.br/verbo01:29 -
19/04/2008 23:56

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário